Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's the small things that count.


Yesterday I had the fortune of going out with one of my greatest friend from high school.  While most meetings occur either in a museum in Manhattan or at our high school, we decided to go somewhere closer to home and more familiar.

The Hall of Science is the interactive museum in Queens that I'm sure every elementary school student goes to as a field trip.  It has been years since I have stepped foot into that building.  Surprisingly, it was very much how I remembered it.  Even better I think we enjoyed ourself much more this time around.

It was a through back into being a child again.  Curious and inquisitive, we explored and conquered experiencing the joy and carefree feeling that was once a staple in days gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment