Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Wishes

This past Saturday I went to PA to attend my very dear friend's wedding.  It was beautiful and sweet and I was a bit out of my element.  I have known this man for over 3 years and he is very dear to me.  To see him get married to a woman he adores brought tears to my eyes.  Then I though about how sad it was being there solo.
Lets not dwell on that.
There's nothing to make anyone feel older than they are than to recount stories from the past.  So many memories were brought up starting with "Remember when."  Those precious hours spent with my former classmates were amazing.
This is the outfit I chose.  A bit more formal compared to what everyone else wore.  But I rather be overdressed than underdressed.  This "dress" is actually a skirt that pulled up to turn into a minidress.  the peach bow was tied under the bust for some definition.
Location: Farmer's Market
Necklace: Unknow
Skirt/dress: Vintage
Shoes: Nine West


No comments:

Post a Comment